Walk, run, or bike through the 6.08 natural acres that lie in the middle of the Allegheny Grove neighborhood.
A gravel trail winds around a marshy pond for community members to take in the nature of Victoria in an approachable setting. As a stormwater pond, the body of water filters much of the rain water that falls in the area before it travels on through the Minnehaha Creek Watershed District.
Enjoy all that Allegheny Park has to offer as a Nature Area for our community members.
Allegheny Park is great for community members of all ages that want to enjoy time outdoors walking, running, or biking on the scenic trail.
Address: Allegheny Court, Victoria, MN 55386
Parking: On-Street Parking
Neighborhood: Allegheny Grove
Know Before You Go
- Open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Daily
- Use Park at Your Own Risk
- No Glass Containers Allowed in Park
- No Motorized Vehicles Allowed in Park
- No Skateboarding on Benches
- No Camping or Hunting
- Other Restrictions as Stated in Chapter 18 of the City of Victoria Municipal Code
- Pets Must be Leashed or Caged
- Clean Up After Pets
|Find out more about our parks by following Victoria Parks & Recreation!|
Adopt a Park
Give to a Park
Report an Issue
|City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department
The park system woven throughout Victoria, Minnesota is managed and maintained by, or in partnership with, the City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department.