Church Lake Park
Church Lake Park provides a quiet spot to reflect and view the lake in a little grassy area off of Victoria Circle.
As one of Victoria's open green spaces, Church Lake Park preserves the wetlands in the area while offering our community members a public spot to enjoy the view.
Enjoy all that Church Lake Park has to offer as a Nature Area for our community members.
Church Lake Park is great for community members of all ages that want to enjoy time outdoors with a view of the lake.
Address: 1880 Victoria Circle, Victoria, MN 55386
Parking: On-Street Parking
Neighborhood: Church Lake
Know Before You Go
- Open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Daily
- Use Park at Your Own Risk
- No Glass Containers Allowed in Park
- No Motorized Vehicles Allowed in Park
- No Skateboarding on Benches
- No Camping or Hunting
- Other Restrictions as Stated in Chapter 18 of the City of Victoria Municipal Code
- Pets Must be Leashed or Caged
- Clean Up After Pets
|Find out more about our parks by following Victoria Parks & Recreation!|
Adopt a Park
Give to a Park
Report an Issue
|City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department
The park system woven throughout Victoria, Minnesota is managed and maintained by, or in partnership with, the City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department.