Outdoor Ice Rink
Enjoy a little ice time out at Lions Park during the winter months!
When open during the season, the outdoor ice rink lights will automatically turn on in evening and will turn off at 10:00 p.m. There are benches outside of the rink for skaters to lace up their skates.
|Outdoor Ice Rink Seasonal Hours
The outdoor ice rink is currently closed for the summer season.
|Outdoor Ice Rink
Ice Rink Visitors
The Outdoor Ice Rink at Victoria Lions Park is great for kids and their families of all ages to enjoy ice skating and having a safe and fun time outdoors.
Address: 8339 Victoria Drive
Parking: Lions Park Parking lot
Neighborhood: Victoria Lions Park
Know Before You Go
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Daily
- No smoking, chewing, drugs, or alcohol allowed.
- Sticks and pucks are allowed in the boarded rink only.
- No pets allowed.
- No authorized vehicles allowed in the skating area.
- No fighting or dangerous activities allowed.
- No littering.
- No foul or abusive language.
The ice rink will close if one of the following conditions arise:
- The actual or wind chill temperatures reach -15 °F or colder.
- One or more inches of snow accumulate while maintenance crews are unavailable.
- The ice is in poor condition.
Rent the Lions Pavillion
The Lions Park Pavilion is an enclosed space with multiple garage doors that can be opened to create an integrated indoor-outdoor experience. There is a full kitchen and multiple folding tables and chairs. The Lions Park Pavilion is great for larger events like wedding receptions, family reunions, or any gathering that needs a little extra room. Amenities at the Lions Park include a playground, ball fields, basketball court, tennis courts, and outdoor ice rink.
Learn how to rent the park shelter.
|Find out more about our parks by following Victoria Parks & Recreation!|
Adopt a Park
Give to a Park
Report an Issue
|City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department
The park system woven throughout Victoria, Minnesota is managed and maintained by, or in partnership with, the City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department.