Noterman Woods Park
A canopy of trees provides shade for the trails woven throughout Noterman Woods Park.
As an open space tucked in the Allegheny Grove neighborhood, the park features wooded trails and a bench for all to enjoy.
Enjoy all that Noterman Woods Park has to offer as a Natural Area for our community members.
All can enjoy the open space tucked in the Allegheny Grove neighborhood.
Address: 1240 Linden Lane, Victoria, MN 55386
Parking: On-Street Parking Along Park Property
Neighborhood: Allegheny Grove
Trail and Park Connection: Victoria Chaska BikeKonnect Trail runs through Noterman Woods Park bringing you south to Diethlem Park at the Victoria Recreation Center or West to Lions Park
Know Before You Go
- Open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Daily
- Use Park at Your Own Risk
- No Glass Containers Allowed in Park
- No Motorized Vehicles Allowed in Park
- No Skateboarding on Benches
- No Camping or Hunting
- Other Restrictions as Stated in Chapter 18 of the City of Victoria Municipal Code
- Pets Must be Leashed or Caged
- Clean Up After Pets
|Find out more about our parks by following Victoria Parks & Recreation!|
Adopt a Park
Give to a Park
Report an Issue
|City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department
The park system woven throughout Victoria, Minnesota is managed and maintained by, or in partnership with, the City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department.