Play, run, or rest at Wintergreen Park, a playground and picnic area nestled within the Wintergreen neighborhood.
As a great place for kids and families, our community members enjoy the easy walkability to the area from the surrounding neighborhoods.
Enjoy all that Wintergreen Park has to offer as a Small Neighborhood Park for our community members.
Swiss Mountain Park is great for kids and their families or caregivers that want to enjoy time outdoors while playing on the playground or taking a break in the shaded picnic area.
Playground Equipment Appropriate for the Following Ages
- Early Childhood (2-5 Years)
- School-Age (5-12 Years)
Address: 1400 Wintergreen Lane, Victoria, MN 55386
Parking: On-Street Parking Along Park Property
Trail and Park Connection: Explore the trails that run through the Wintergreen Neighborhood
Know Before You Go
- Open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Daily
- Use Park at Your Own Risk
- No Glass Containers Allowed in Park
- No Motorized Vehicles Allowed in Park
- No Skateboarding on Benches
- No Camping or Hunting
- Other Restrictions as Stated in Chapter 18 of the City of Victoria Municipal Code
- Pets Must be Leashed or Caged
- Clean Up After Pets
|Find out more about our parks by following Victoria Parks & Recreation!|
Adopt a Park
Give to a Park
Report an Issue
|City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department
The park system woven throughout Victoria, Minnesota is managed and maintained by, or in partnership with, the City of Victoria Parks & Recreation Department.