Permit Applications Now Available Online
How to Apply for an Online Permit —
- Go to www.ci.victoria.mn.us/permit.
- Click on the Online Permit Portal icon to sign in or create an account.
- Fill out the required information and submit the application. Certain permits may require a review before processing. If there is a cost associated with the permit, payment options include a credit or debit card (requires a 3% processing fee) or with an electronic check (no processing fee).
- Print permit and make available on site for inspections.
- Skip the line at City Hall.
- Apply for permits 24/7.
- Track your inspection process and any outstanding violations.
- View completed inspections.